ODBMS.ORG, the Internet’s most up-to-date educational and research portal on object database technology, welcomes five new expert panel members from academia and industry leaders:
- Bernd Amann, Université de Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6)
- Prof. Ernesto Damiani, University of Milan
- Dr. Daniel Lieuwen, Bell Laboratories
- Dr. Harald Schöning, Software AG
- Prof. Dr. Ouri Wolfson, University of Illinois
ODBMS.ORG is also proud to announce, that its panel member Prof. Stefan Edlich from TFH Berlin has initiated an OODBMS Schema Refactoring Catalogue project to help developers to refactor ODBMS based software code more easily. The new project is open for participation from the fast growing community of object-oriented database users and developers.
Contact ODBMS.ORG at firstname.lastname@example.org