TokuMX v2.0: the latest version of Tokutek’s high-performance MongoDB distribution. Highlights of this new release are as follows:
- Fast updates that can boost the speed of updates to unindexed fields by more than 10x.
- Ark elections making replication trustworthy and more ops-friendly.
- Smaller oplog entries made possible with a brand-new rollback algorithm.
- Geospatial indexes with haystack, 2d, and 2dsphere indexes and queries in MongoDB.
- Partitioned sharding for specific configurations.
Our Enterprise Edition has added the following capabilities:
- Support for auditing actions and the ability to include/exclude actions by user, database, and action.
- Point in time recovery.
- Improved hot backup to support differing data and log directories.
We have quite a few blogs planned for the coming weeks to cover the features in more detail.
Sponsored by Tokutek