Live Online Training: The Business of Big Data
Learn to plan and launch big data projects–in just 6 hours
Big data projects are a huge investment, and even small implementation failures can be time-consuming and expensive. If you’re launching a data project, this online course can save you hours of trial-and-error (as well as costly mistakes).
You don’t need deep technical knowledge to manage successful data strategies, but you do need an understanding of both the pitfalls and potential data holds. In just two online sessions, Jesse Anderson will show you how to recognize the opportunities, avoid the problems, and get the most value from your data.
In this course, you’ll:
- Determine which problems you can solve with data
- Plan architectures for your data solution to solve those problems
- Ensure the success of your Hadoop roll-out or big data project
- Live Online Training with Jesse Anderson
- March 15 & 16, 2016 | 9:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
- Register Now