Section 1: What is blockchain?
- In your own words, what is Blockchain?
Section 2: What does blockchain do for us?
- How do transactions get communicate between the sender and receiver?
- Who else has a copy of the transaction sent from user Alice to user Bob?
Section 3: How is blockchain organized?
- How easy or hard is it for anyone to edit a past transaction?
- Are the transaction fields are exactly the same as a check? How are they different?
- How would the blockchain know which of two transactions submitted is fraudulent?
- What are the problems of the public blockchain today?
- Would there be cases where you would want to make a private blockchain?
Section 4: Blockchain Applications
- Provide 2 example areas besides transacting money where blockchain can be helpful.
Section 5: The Challenge and Opportunity?
- Write down a business of today. Now imagine and write down in 3-5 sentences how that business would run differently if blockchain technology was integrated as part of it.