The CortexDB is a multi-model NoSQL database, a universal application and a set of tools. Developers and users rely so very easy and fast to data analysis, new ideas and other requirements.
- Index – unique index schema for universal usage
- Documents – dynamic schema for datasets
- Graphs – graphs like in a graphdb with easy query functionality
- Bi-Temporal – dataset transaction time and validity time per value
- Multi-Value – optional usage of a field for several values
TAKE A LOOK AT THE UNIPLEX
The UniPlex is our great standard application. With this amazing tool it is possibile to configure the datamodel, user roles and data views for the HTTP API.
At first, you create the fields and dataset types to use them in the application or via HTTP API. Create the fields you need, put them into dataset types and create the dataset templates – that’s it.
After the basics with fields and dataset types you can create default selections – if you like. It’s easy to configure the portal function for selecting datasets to use them in the HTTP API.
Views can be easy or complex. It’s up to you. The list function in the UniPlex is the basic functionality to serve the views for the HTTP API – as JSON object for a list, a pivot or d3.js
The HTTP API considers the configured user roles for functions, datasets and fields.