The third annual North American In-Memory Computing Summit will take place October 24-25, 2017, at the South San Francisco Conference Center in Silicon Valley.
We have gathered an outstanding group of industry veterans and visionaries to serve on the 2017 Conference Committee, including:
- Robert Barr, Middleware Head of Development and Data Grid, Barclays
- Noah Arliss, Sr. Manager, Software Development Engineering, Workday
- Denis Magda, Product Manager, GridGain Systems and PMC Chairman for Apache® Ignite™
- Greg Luck, CEO, Hazelcast
- William Bain, CEO, ScaleOut Software
The Call for Papers is currently open and will close on July 14, 2017. This is the conference for the In-Memory Computing community – we encourage all industry leaders, technical experts and visionaries to submit their proposals via the conference website. It’s going to be a great event.