New release enables larger-scale and accelerated data pipeline automation across Cloud, Data Lakes and Streaming architectures
Solutions to be demonstrated live this week at Strata Data Conference in NY
Burlington, MA, September 26, 2017 — Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of data integration and Big Data management software solutions, announced today a major new release of its data integration platform designed to address the rapidly-evolving needs of modern analytics and data management initiatives. The new release includes Attunity Replicate 6.0 along with new versions of Attunity Compose for Hive and Attunity Enterprise Manager (AEM), offering expanded capabilities that enable large-scale and accelerated data pipeline automation across Cloud, data lakes and streaming enterprise architectures. The new version will be unveiled and demonstrated live this week at Strata Data Conference in New York.
As enterprises transform their data management and integration infrastructure to support modern analytics, their needs are quickly evolving. Today more than ever, enterprises require real-time availability of data across clouds, data lakes and streaming data systems, with the flexibility to change architectures and support a variety of emerging platforms. To do so, they need to deliver data efficiently while reducing the manual development efforts traditionally required for data ingestion and readiness for analytics. The new Attunity v6 data integration platform uniquely accommodates these needs with the addition of the following key capabilities:
- Expanded cloud data integration for migration and analytics including Amazon S3, Amazon Kinesis, Microsoft Azure Event Hubs, and Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Performance optimizations for Hadoop data ingestion, on-premises and in the cloud
- Accelerated delivery of data pipelines to enable analytics-ready Hadoop data lakes with automated generation of metadata, schemas and transformations for Hive-based operational and historical data stores
- Universal database stream generation delivering a stream of changes from all major enterprise databases into leading streaming platforms including Apache Kafka, Confluent, Amazon Kinesis, Microsoft Azure Event Hub, and MapR Streams
- Streaming metadata integration to enable schema evolution with JSON and AVRO formatted messages
- Enhanced central management scaling to control and monitor thousands of tasks, as well as ensure resiliency and recovery
- Secure management of large scale data pipelines with global role-based access control and auditing
- Operational metadata creation and management with new central repository shared across the Attunity platform and with third-party tools for easy access and cross-collaboration
- Microservices API provides expanded REST and .NET APIs designed for invoking and managing Attunity platform services
- AEM Analytics now provide ad-hoc and trend analysis on system resource utilization as well as performance monitoring of Attunity data flows to optimize large-scale data lake environments
“The data integration landscape has changed dramatically over the last few years with the rapid adoption of new cloud and data lake technologies driven by growing business demand for advanced analytics,” explained Itamar Ankorion, Chief Marketing Officer at Attunity. “Our new release of the expanded platform builds on the modern architecture and approach we introduced with Attunity Replicate, providing a broad set of capabilities to accommodate strategic needs of enterprises looking for the flexibility and scale required to harness this major market shift.”
- Visit Attunity booth #612 at Strata Data Conference in NY
- View a demo of the new Data Integration Platform, including Replicate 6.0
- Earn a chance to win a drone – and other fun prizes
- See Attunity’s CMO, Itamar Ankorion, live on Wikibon’s TheCube video on Tuesday,
September 26 at 4:30pm ET at Pillar 37, 517 W 37th St in NY (near the Javitz)
- Download the new datasheet
- Visit attunity.com/V6
Attunity is a leading provider of data integration and Big Data management software solutions that enable availability, delivery, and, management of data across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organizations, and the cloud. Our software solutions include data replication and distribution, test data management, change data capture (CDC), data connectivity, enterprise file replication (EFR), managed file transfer (MFT), data warehouse automation, data usage analytics, and cloud data delivery.
Attunity has supplied innovative software solutions to its enterprise-class customers for over 20 years and has successful deployments at thousands of organizations worldwide. Attunity provides software directly and indirectly through a number of partners such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Headquartered in Boston, Attunity serves its customers via offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and through a network of local partners. For more information, visit http://www.attunity.com or our blog and join our communities on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the anticipated features and benefits of Replicate Solutions, within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other Federal Securities laws. Statements preceded by, followed by, or that otherwise include the words “believes”, “expects”, “anticipates”, “intends”, “estimates”, “plans”, and similar expressions or future or conditional verbs such as “will”, “should”, “would”, “may” and “could” are generally forward-looking in nature and not historical facts. Because such statements deal with future events, they are subject to various risks and uncertainties and actual results, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, could differ materially from Attunity’s current expectations. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to: our reliance on strategic relationships with our distributors, OEM and VAR partners, and on our other significant customers; risks and uncertainties relating to acquisitions, including costs and difficulties related to integration of acquired businesses; timely availability and customer acceptance of Attunity’s new and existing products, including Attunity Maestro; changes in the competitive landscape, including new competitors or the impact of competitive pricing and products; a shift in demand for products such as Attunity’s products; the impact on revenues of economic and political uncertainties and weaknesses in various regions of the world, including the commencement or escalation of hostilities or acts of terrorism; and other factors and risks on which Attunity may have little or no control. This list is intended to identify only certain of the principal factors that could cause actual results to differ. For a more detailed description of the risks and uncertainties affecting Attunity, reference is made to Attunity’s latest Annual Report on Form 20-F which is on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the other risk factors discussed from time to time by Attunity in reports filed with, or furnished to, the SEC. Except as otherwise required by law, Attunity undertakes no obligation to publicly release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
© Attunity 2017. All Rights Reserved. Attunity is a registered trademark of Attunity Inc. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Melissa Kolodziej, Senior Director of Marketing Communications, Attunity