In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2017 Announces Breakout Session Schedule
Early Bird Registration Discount Rate Ends October 1st
FOSTER CITY, Calif. – Sept. 21, 2017 – GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced the breakout session schedule for the third annual In-Memory Computing Summit North America, taking place October 24-25, 2017, at the South San Francisco Conference Center. The Early Bird registration discount rate ends on October 1, 2017.
The In-Memory Computing Summit (IMCS) is held annually in both Europe and North America. The conferences are the only industry-wide events that focus on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. The conferences are attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, operations experts, DevOps professionals, architects and developers. The attendees make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT, HTAP and HPC solutions.
This year’s North America conference includes 40 breakout sessions on a wide range of topics. The daily breakout session schedules can be found at:
- In-Memory Computing Summit Breakout Sessions on October 24th
- In-Memory Computing Summit Breakout Sessions on October 25th
Highlights for each day include:
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- Hybrid Transaction/Analytical Processing – “HTAP” – What Is It and Why It Matters – Girish Mutreja, Neeve Research
- Scale Out and Conquer: Architectural Decisions Behind Distributed In-Memory Systems – Yakov Zhdanov, GridGain Systems
- Preparing for a Unified IMC Architecture by 2020 – Steve Wilkes, Striim
- Global Resilient Trade Clearing with In-Memory Data Grids – Alexey Kharlamov, EPAM Systems Ltd.
- Millions of Transactions per Second on a Single Machine: A Case for a Virtualized Database and Scale-In – Roger Johansson, Starcounter
- Why the future of Graph Databases Will Be In-Memory – Dominik Tomicevic, Memgraph.io
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- How to Use Java 8 Streams to Access Existing Data with Ultra-low Latency – Per Minborg, Speedment AB
- Fast is a Must-Have, But Not Enough: Real-World Anti-Fraud Using an In-Memory Data Processing Engine – Ning Shi, VoltDB Inc.
- In Memory Computing: How We Can Turn the Tide on Financial Compliance – Fotios Filacouris, GridGain Systems
- In Memory and Microservices – The Challenges and Advantages – Colin MacNaughton, Neeve Research
- Real-Time Analytics with an In-Memory, GPU-Accelerated Database – Mate Radalj, Kinetica
- Artificially Intelligent Caches – Irfan Ahmad, Cache Physics
- Handling Real-Time Use Cases at Scale Using a Hybrid Memory Architecture – Srini V. Srinivasan, Aerospike
The Early Bird registration rate of $449, a 10 percent discount on the standard rate of $499, ends on October 1, 2017. Register via the conference website.
The In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2017 is sponsored by leading technology vendors. A limited number of sponsorship packages are available. Sponsors have an opportunity to increase their visibility and reputation as technology leaders, interact with key in-memory computing business and technical decision makers, and connect with technology purchasers and influencers. Current sponsors include:
- Platinum Sponsor – GridGain Systems
- Gold Sponsor – YADRO
- Silver Sponsors – Fujitsu, Hazelcast, ScaleOut Software, Neeve Research, Starcounter
- Association Sponsors – Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), Apache Software Foundation
- Media Sponsors – CMSWire, Datanami, InsideBigData, InsideHPC
About the In-Memory Computing Summit
The In-Memory Computing Summits are the only industry-wide events of their kind, tailored to in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. They are the perfect opportunity to reach technical IT decision makers, IT implementers, architects, developers, and business decision makers who make or influence purchasing decisions in the areas of in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT, HTAP and HPC. Attendees include CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, IT directors, IT managers, data scientists, senior engineers, senior developers, architects and more. The events are unique forums for networking, education and the exchange of ideas that power digital transformation and the future of Fast Data. For more information, visit https://imcsummit.org/us/ and follow the events on Twitter @IMCSummit.
About GridGain Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Misys, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.