27-28 June 2018
Artificial Intelligence is deemed to be the main driver of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Investment in AI has grown at a phenomenal rate with companies investing $26-39bn in 2016. It has the capability to replicate cognitive decisions made by humans and also remove behavioural bias adherent to humans.
This conference will help you to demystify the buzz around AI and differentiate the reality from the hype. Learn about how you can benefit from the unprecedented progress in AI technologies for the Finance industry and be exposed to real insights on how these technological advances can be exploited.
Topics covered include:
- Fundamentals and applications of machine learning and deep learning
- Pattern classifiers, NLP and AI applied to textual data and multi-media data
- Sentiment scores combined with classical models in Finance
- Hear from leading subject experts from UK, US and Europe
- Expect technical and in-depth presentations and discussions; we like to stimulate your brain cells!
- Excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters and exhibitors.
Confirmed speakers include:
- James Luke, Distinguished Engineer, Public Sector, IBM
- Peter Hafez, Head of Data Science, RavenPack
- Ivailo Dimov, Quant Researcher, Bloomberg
- Jakub Kolodziej, Quantitative Associate, Macquarie Group
- Nishant Chandra, Data Science Lead, AIG
- João Gama, Professor, University of Porto
- Enza Messina, Professor, University of Milano-Bicocca
- Humberto Brandao, Head of R&D Lab, University of Alfenas
- And more…
- Techniques and Strategies for Intraday Trading, 25 June 2018
- Introduction to Deep Learning: overview, tools and applications, 26 June 2018