Immerse yourself in new ideas, innovative solutions and the next steps in the fast evolution of Artificial Intelligence in medicine and healthcare starting September 11-13, 2018 in London.
Join 250+ attendees in London
The event is the biggest conference of its type in Europe – content developed by clinicians, specifically for clinicians – focusing on how AI and ML are effectively deployed to transform healthcare systems and patient outcomes.
An unrivalled peer-to-peer learning platform
Benefit from a speaker faculty of 45+ world leading healthcare clinicians. The speakers already secured represent Canada, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, UAE, USA & UK amongst other countries.
The speakers will be showcasing the transformative impact of AI on healthcare across Europe
The agenda has been designed for people like you, those looking to learn about new AI-technologies that will transform healthcare delivery across Europe. No other event gives you the breadth of coverage. Topics already confirmed include:
- ● Are European healthcare systems ready for AI?
- ● The reality of AI implementation in the NHS
- ● The role of AI in patient communication
- ● AI, cloud computing and big data.
- ● AI in oncology, ophthalmology and pharmaFind out more and register for the event.