O’REILLY + INTEL AI
New York, NY
Tutorials, Keynotes & Sessions
Organizations that successfully apply AI innovate and compete more effectively. Make plans to join us and chart your business transformation.
Get the AI insights you need to drive results in your business.
As AI industrializes beyond research, production quality implementation becomes increasingly important. Business leaders now deploy AI models at scale, and software applications with inference capabilities are accelerating at an unprecedented rate. Find out how early adopters are gaining an edge—at the expense of slower moving competitors—at the AI Conference in New York.
You’ll get an insider’s look at the latest developments in AI, including:
- Faster, specialized hardware for sensing, model training, and model inference
- Cloud and on-premise tools for building AI applications online and on the edge (including mobile)
- AI Business Summit, with executive briefings on the most impactful AI implementations for your business
- New architectures and pipelines
- Proven best practices and detailed case studies
- Ethics and security guidelines
- Deep-dive training courses
- And an amazing lineup of speakers
It’s a rare opportunity to bypass the hype and discover how emerging developments can be applied into practical and profitable AI you can implement in your business today.
Don’t miss it. Register today.
AI Conference Training Courses
Immerse yourself in two days of in-depth education on topics critical to your business success. Training courses take place April 15-16 and are limited in size to maintain a high level of learning and instructor interaction.
- Book your hotel room by March 22 and save
Diversity and inclusion at AI
We believe that true innovation depends on engaging with people with a variety of perspectives. Read ourDiversity Statement and learn about our Diversity and Inclusion scholarship program. At the conference, we provide a nursing room and all-gender restroom access; we also offer childcare expenses reimbursement.
We’re committed to creating a safe and productive environment for everyone. Please read our Code of Conduct.
The conference will take place at the Hilton Midtown, a spectacular location just steps from Central Park, Times Square, and world-class entertainment destinations. Make the most of your limited time to network and learn by staying at the official conference hotel. Reserve your room today.