O’REILLY + INTEL Artificial Intelligence Conference, Sep 9-12, 2019 San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA
Tutorials, Keynotes & Sessions
Get the AI insights you need to drive results in your business.
Although many organizations are now planning AI implementations, few are successfully deploying AI in production. Early adopters are gaining an edge—find out how they’re doing it at the AI Conference in San Jose.
You’ll get an insider’s look at the latest developments in AI, including:
- Faster, specialized hardware for sensing, model training, and model inference
- Cloud and on-premise tools for building AI applications online and on the edge (including mobile)
- AI Business Summit, with executive briefings on the most impactful AI implementations for your business
- New architectures and pipelines
- Proven best practices and detailed case studies
- Ethics and security guidelines
- Deep-dive training courses
- And an amazing lineup of speakers
The AI Conference is a rare opportunity to discover how practical and profitable AI developments can be implemented in your business today. Don’t miss it.
- Call for speakers closed on February 26, 2019
- All proposers notified by March 2019
- Registration opens in April 2019
Diversity and inclusion at the AI Conference
We believe that true innovation depends on hearing from and engaging with people with a variety of perspectives. Read our Diversity Statement.
We’re committed to creating a safe and productive conference environment. Please read our Code of Conduct.
The conference will take place at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, located in the center of charming and historic Downtown.