25 – 27 February 2020 // Nuremberg, GermanyExhibition Info
embedded world – the leading international fair for embedded systems
Be it security for electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the Internet of Things or e-mobility and energy efficiency – the embedded world trade fair in Nuremberg enables you to experience the whole world of embedded systems.
Discover the innovations from the embedded sector, meet experts and acquire new customers: more than 1,100 exhibitors and numerous speakers from 52 countries will be presenting the entire spectrum – ranging from construction elements through modules and full systems, operating systems, hard and software to services – to more than 32,000 trade visitors and approximately 2,200 conference participants from 77 countries.Fotos: Hallenplan/hallplan © Dmitriy Shironosov / Istockphoto.com
For exhibitors – don’t miss!
Experience the world of embedded systems
90471 Nürnberg, Germany
Date & opening times
25 – 27 February 2020
09:00 – 18:00 (25 and 26 February)
09:00 – 17:00 (27 February)
- Buy tickets for embedded world
- Special offers for your travel
- Find hotels in Nuremberg
- All services on the exhibition site
- Admission as a visitor
- What is the best way to travel to Nuremberg?
- Where can I find a restaurant on the exhibition site?
- Where can I find all exhibitors & products?
- How can I participate at embedded world?
- All FAQ are available here!