Register for Connections:
Graph Data Science
If you’re unable to make the full day of talks, that’s okay! All talks will be sent out to registered attendees after the event.
Join Us for a Day of
Whether you’re interested in advanced analytics or enhanced ML and AI, graph data science enables you to use the network structures in your existing data to improve predictions.
This online event is a full day of thought leadership on graph data science, featuring speakers from the German Centre for Diabetes Research (DZD), AstraZeneca, Meredith Corporation and more, as well as Neo4j experts like Senior Data Scientist, Alicia Frame.
With a graph framework, data science is practical and scalable, while encouraging prototyping and exploration. Join us for Connections: Graph Data Science and discover what’s possible.
Sr. Dir Global Commercial IT Insight and Analytics, AstraZeneca
Dr. Alexander Jarasch
Head of Data and Knowledge Management, DZD
Senior Data Scientist
Director Product Management, End-User Applications, Neo4j
Senior Data Scientist
Senior Pre-Sales Consultant
Director, Graph Analytics and AI Programs, Neo4j
Graph Analytics Engineer, Team Lead, Neo4j
Note: Times shown are in Pacific Time
- 08:30 – 08:45Lance Walter, CMO, Neo4jKick-off
- 08:45 – 09:40Alicia Frame, Senior Data Scientist and Amy Hodler, Director Graph Analytics and AI Programs, Neo4jWhat Is GDS and Neo4j’s GDS Library
- 09:40 – 10:20Anurag Tandon, Director Product Management, End-User Applications and Amy Hodler, Director Graph Analytics and AI Programs, Neo4jIllustrating Graphs Visually through Neo4j Bloom
- 10:20 – 10:55Benjamin Squire, Senior Data Scientist, Meredith CorporationIdentity Graph at Scale: Transforming Billions of Page Views to Unique Identity Profiles in Publishing
- 10:55 – 11:25Dr. Alexander Jarasch, Head of Data & Knowledge Management, German Center for Diabetes Research (DZD)Graphs for Data Science in Public Health Research
- 11:25 – 11:55Joe Roemer, Sr. Director of Global Commercial IT Insight and Analytics, AstraZenecaImproving Patient Outcomes with Graph Algorithms
- 11:55 – 12:50Joe Depeau, Senior Pre-Sales Consultant, Neo4jGraph Data Science DEMO for fraud analysis
- 12:50 – 13:30Mats Rydberg, Graph Analytics Engineer, Team LeadGraph Data Science WORST Practices