Are you looking for a way to reduce the time, effort, and cost it takes to build, deploy, and manage your applications in the cloud? A Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) can enable faster time to value for your applications by improving standardization, security, and developer productivity. In this webinar, we’ll show you how to quickly set up a NoSQL DBaaS and use it to build powerful applications. You’ll learn how to:
- Combine low total cost of ownership with exceptional performance
- Secure and isolate your data using in-VPC deployments
- Implement multicloud strategies to minimize vendor lock-in
- Easily manage multiple clusters and replicate data across clouds
- Use powerful features like SQL for JSON, full-text search, and analytics
Product and Solutions Marketing Director
Mark is a passionate product marketer with a technical and solution consulting background and 20+ years of experience in enterprise and open source technology. He’s launched several database and analytic solutions throughout his career and has worked with customers across a wide variety of industries, including financial services, automotive, hospitality, high tech, and healthcare. With an expertise in analytics and AI, Mark loves all things data and is an emphatic supporter of data-for-good initiatives.