Join us for a conversation on optimizing high-tech, high touch care
Virtual care has gone from a novelty to standard practice in less than a year. During the pandemic, we’ve learned online care delivery can save time and money, while the reduced risk has made even skeptics embrace change. Yet 40% of respondents to a recent polling question indicated that the biggest barrier to patient trust in digital healthcare is that it is missing the human touch.
Join us for a lively discussion with a healthcare visionary and entrepreneur, an IT leader from an innovative provider organization, and the head of a product team developing next-generation IT about the tools, technologies, and touchpoints of virtual care now and in the future.
In this event, we’ll discuss:
- How virtual care will fit with other forms of care delivery, such as in-person visits
- How we find the best-fit care model to engage and empower individual patients and entire populations
- The role of data and analytics in measuring adoption and outcomes for new care models
- Finally, the challenges of building a technology infrastructure to take remote care to the next level
For more information about our speakers, please see the Speakers page.
Our Optimizing High-Tech, High-Touch Care discussion will expand on the ideas presented in the The Economist’s recent webinar “Future Gazing: Healthcare in 2021 and Beyond.”
During the Economist’s webinar, we asked attendees about virtual care:
- biggest barrier to patient trust in digital healthcare
- online and hybrid digital/in-person care models
- care best suited to a remote model
Please see the infographic for their responses.
If you would like to learn more about virtual care and watch the Economist webinar, please visit our Virtual Care page.
Register ByApril 14, 202111:00 AMET