What’s New in InterSystems IRIS 2021.1. Available On Demand
In this webinar, we’ll highlight some of the new capabilities of InterSystems IRIS® and InterSystems IRIS for Health™, version 2021.1:
- analytics, introducing a new optional add-on component, InterSystems IRIS® Adaptive Analytics, that enables a common virtual data model and allows business users to explore and analyze data using their BI tool of choice (including Microsoft Excel!)
- development, including more freedom of choice for developing in your language of choice, both server-side and client-side
- deployment and operations, including the InterSystems Kubernetes Operator
- interoperability, including the InterSystems API Manager 2.3
- FHIR®, including FHIRPath, FHIR Profiles, and more
There will be time for Q&A at the end.
Benjamin De Boe
Benjamin De Boe is a product manager in the data platforms group at InterSystems, focused on scalability and analytics. He joined InterSystems in 2010 as part of the iKnow acquisition and has worked with various database technologies, mostly in the areas of data warehousing, natural language processing and anything analytics. His prior experience includes positions as a sales engineer and consultant at Oracle, specializing in business intelligence and data warehousing. De Boe has a Master of Science degree in engineering from the University of Leuven, Belgium.
Product Manager, Analytics & AI
Carmen Logue is product manager in the data platforms group at InterSystems, focused on business intelligence, reporting and analytics. Prior to joining InterSystems, Logue spent ten years working in various product management roles in the Contact Center software development group at Cisco Systems. Prior to joining Cisco, she worked at several early-stage companies in speech recognition, network service assurance, and one of the first network ACDs.
Director of Product & Industry Marketing
Joe Lichtenberg is responsible for product and industry marketing at InterSystems. He has decades of experience working with various data management, integration, analytics, and cloud technology companies. Lichtenberg is passionate about business applications of technology.