New updated version (2009) of the ETH Zurich ODBMS Lecture Series.
I`d like to mention that I have published a complete new updated version (2009) of the ETH Zurich ODBMS Lecture Series on ODBMS.ORG (PDF).
This is by far the most up-to-date and comprehensive lecture series on object databases, developed by Michael Grossniklaus, and Moira Norrie at the renowned Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich.
For the 2009 version of ETH Zurich’s lecture on Object-oriented databases a number of additions and updates have been made:
- New lecture providing a Versant tutorial
- New lecture discussing different OODBMS architectures
- Updated lectures on db4objects incorporating new features such as transparent persistence and activation.
- Updated lectures on the OM model of data, OML and OMS Avon
- Many corrections of errata throughout the whole course.