Vertica Unify 2021 from July 20-22, 2021.
Formerly the Vertica Big Data Conference, Vertica Unify 2021 is where data and people unite for knowledge and success. Join us for a unique virtual experience from July 20-22, 2021.
Posted June 21, 2021 by Jeff Healey, Sr Director, Vertica Product Marketing at Micro Focus
Registrations for Vertica Unify ’21 are rapidly climbing as we anticipate thousands of data experts to convene for the analytics event of the year. Vertica customers have long adopted a “best tool for the job” approach – and that goes beyond choosing Vertica to accelerate analytics and machine learning at scale. Success often requires our customers to leverage the greater Vertica ecosystem. Partners with innovative technology can integrate seamlessly with Vertica to keep their data pipelines flowing and service and solution experts to assist in making it all possible – from value assessments to technical consulting to end-to-end implementation.
This year’s conference features a record-breaking number of sponsors – technology and solution providers, value-added resellers, and systems integrators all on hand to engage with you and help you advance your analytics initiatives.
Platinum Sponsors Take Center Stage
Our Platinum sponsors kick off each of our opening general sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday with compelling speakers to set the pace for our content-packed agenda. Engage with them as they showcase their solutions in virtual booths on the Vertica Unify conference platform. And you won’t want to miss their breakout sessions with leading data-driven organizations:
- Arrow guides innovation forward for more than 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. The company’s broad portfolio spans the entire technology landscape. It helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
- Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live, and play. The company provides customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era.
- Pure Storage gives technologists their time back. Pure delivers a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage-as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds. One of the fastest-growing enterprise IT companies in history, Pure helps customers put data to use while reducing the complexity and expense of managing the infrastructure behind it. And with a certified customer satisfaction score in the top one percent of B2B companies, Pure’s ever-expanding list of customers are among the happiest in the world.
Join Gold Sponsors in the Solution Showcase
Our Gold sponsors will also be showcasing their solutions and explain how you can derive more value from data in virtual booths on the Vertica Unify conference platform. Make sure you keep an eye out for these key technology partners during the event:
Spotlight Sponsors Round Out Our Growing Partner Ecosystem
This year’s conference features a new sponsorship level – Spotlight Sponsors. Visit the Vertica Unify ’21site and learn more about how these technology and solution providers can enhance your analytics architecture:
- BI Insight
- Climb Channel Solutions
- Data Sunrise
- DataBase Intelligence (DBI)
- DragonFly Technology
- Integrated Digital Technologies
- Logi Analytics
- Performance Technologies
- Plainex Technology
Powered by Vertica Sponsors with Vertica “Inside”
Did you know that Vertica powers the analytics behind some of the most widely adopted software and SaaS offerings in the industry? If you’re looking for a complete solution – an application, service, or visualization environment – backed by the field-proven Vertica Analytics Platform “inside,” then make sure to learn more about these and many more Powered by Vertica sponsors at Vertica Unify ’21:
- DAAS LABS
So, what are you waiting for? Register for Vertica Unify ’21 today! You won’t want to miss meeting our sponsors, contributing to the active technical conversations, and attending the incredible lineup of breakout sessions led by Vertica experts.
About the Author
Sr Director, Vertica Product Marketing at Micro Focus
Jeff leads the product marketing team and go-to-market initiatives for the Vertica Advanced Analytics Platform. With more than 20 years of high-tech marketing experience and deep knowledge in messaging, positioning, and content development, Jeff has previously led product marketing for Axeda Corporation (now PTC), the leading Internet of Things platform for hundreds of intelligent device manufacturers. Prior to Axeda, Jeff held product marketing, customer success, and lead editorial roles at MathWorks, Macromedia (now Adobe), Sybase (now SAP), and The Boston Globe.
Sponsored by Vertica