Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
– The Resource Portal for AI, Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2024
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2024!
The world of data management is changing:
Artificial Intelligence,Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas. All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
ODBMS.org is celebrating 19 years this year and we would like to thank all sponsors for their continued support over the years.
Latest Interviews from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On The Future of Vector Databases. Interview with Charles Xie
- On the Future of AI. Interview with Raj Verma
- On Generative AI. Interview with Maharaj Mukherjee
- On Generative AI and Databases. Interview with Adam Prout
- On Generative AI. Interview with Philippe Kahn
- On Innovation. A Conversation with Philippe Kahn
- On Cloud Database Management Systems. Interview with Rahul Pathak.
- On Using in Memory Database. Interview with Jonah H. Harris
- On Cloud Database Management Systems. Interview with Jordan Tigani
- On IoT and InfluxDB. Interview with Paul Dix