Daniel Schutzer is Executive Director of the Financial Services Technology Consortium in New York, Fellow and Member of the Advisory Board of the New York Academy of Sciences, the BITS Advisory Council and the ANSI X9 Board.
Previous positions include:
* Citigroup, Director and Senior Vice President
* Technical Director Naval Intelligence
* Technical Director Navy Command, Control and Communications
* Head of Systems New York Metropolitan Region, Univac
* Director of New Business, Sperry Rand
* Bell Labs, Member of Technical Staff and Supervisor Defense Signal Processing
* Instructor at Syracuse University
* Project Engineer at IBM
Schutzer holds a BSEE from the College of City of New York as well as an MSEE and a Ph.D. from Syracuse University.
Schutzer authored over 65 publications and 7 books: Parallel and Distributed Processing, Application of Emerging Technologies in Business, Applied Artificial Intelligence, Military Communications, Command and Control, a chapter on Financial Risk Management in a Financial Management Handbook, and a Chapter in a Book on Electronic Commerce.