Strata Data Conference, March 25-28, 2019 San Francisco, CA
O’REILLY + CLOUDERA
San Francisco, CA
Training & Tutorials
Keynotes & Sessions
The epicenter of data and business transformation
At Strata, you’ll get a first look at the emerging trends that transform data and business. How to build a solid foundation for your AI strategy. Machine learning initiatives that scale (including cloud). Intriguing new streaming and IoT use cases. How to implement new machine learning or serverless technologies. Strata is where you’ll get the insight you need to prepare your career and business for the future.
You’ll meet data’s alpha geeks and business visionaries. You’ll share ideas and best practices with data scientists, analysts, executives, engineers, developers, and AI researchers from a wide range of industries.
And you’ll get the insider track on the latest tools and technologies—and the expertise, detailed case studies, and hands-on training to make your data strategies and implementations work today.
Don’t miss it. Register today.
- New: Future of the Firm track by Josh Bersin
- Strata Business Summit
- Data Science, Machine Learning & AI sessions
- Data Engineering & Architecture sessions
- Strata Data Ethics Summit
Strata Training Courses
Immerse yourself in two days of in-depth education on critical topics. Training courses take place March 25-26and are limited in size to maintain a high level of learning and instructor interaction.
- Building a serverless big data application on AWS
- Machine learning from scratch in TensorFlow
- Hands-on data science with Python
- Big data for managers
- Forecasting financial time series with deep learning on Azure
- Professional Kafka development
- Expand your data science and machine learning skills with Python, R, SQL, Spark, and TensorFlow
- Reserve your hotel room by March 13 and save
Diversity and inclusion at Strata
We believe that true innovation depends on engaging with people with a variety of perspectives. Read ourDiversity Statement and learn about our Diversity and Inclusion scholarship program. At the conference, we provide a nursing room and all-gender restroom access; we also offer childcare expenses reimbursement.
We’re committed to creating a safe and productive environment for everyone. Please read our Code of Conduct.
Join us March 25-28, 2019 at Moscone Center, located in an exceptional neighborhood known for its museums, restaurants, theaters, shops, and expansive urban gardens. Reserve your room today.