A free database from InterSystems).
At its core, the Globals database is powered by an extremely efficient multidimensional data engine. The exposed interface support access to the multidimensional structures – providing the highest performance and greatest range of storage possibilities. A multitude of applications can be implemented entirely using this data engine directly.
There is no data dictionary, and thus no data definitions, for the multidimensional data engine.
Globals (v2012.296) release introduces the .NET API for the Globals Database, along with improvements and corrections to the existing Java & Node.js APIs.
Globals v2012.296 is available for the following platforms:
• Apple Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 for x86-64
• Microsoft Windows XP Pro, Server 2003 SP2, Server 2008, Vista, 7, 7 SP1 forx86-32
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2, Server 2008, Vista, 7, 7 SP1 for x86-64
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform 5, 6, 6.1 for x86-32
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform 5, 6, 6.1 for x86-64
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for x86-32
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for x86-64
• Ubuntu 11.04 for x86-64|