Release Notes: Neo4j 3.2.2
Release Date: 07/05/2017
Neo4j 3.2.2 is a maintenance release, with important improvements.
- IPv6 supported for HA
- Make sure to not use locking index seeks with read-only Cypher queries
- Removed OptionalExpand from compiled Cypher runtime
- Limit meta data items returned to the browser by the cypher query
- Fixes mapping issue when using
- NativeLSS will redo population if did not complete first time
For the complete list of all changes, please see the changelog.
Rolling upgrades from Neo4j 3.2.1 to Neo4j 3.2.2 are supported. However, when upgrading to Neo4j 3.2.2 from Neo4j 3.2.0, or earlier releases, a clean shutdown is required or ensuring that absolutely no updates are made during the upgrade. Rolling upgrades from Neo4j 3.2.0, or earlier releases, to Neo4j 3.2.2 are not supported unless you are able to guarantee read only operation during the whole course of your upgrade.
When upgrading to Neo4j 3.2 for the first time, be sure to read the current upgrade instructions in the Neo4j Operations Manual, as there are additional steps and considerations.
Neo4j 3.2 supports direct upgrades from all 2.x releases (recommended to be on latest patch). Pre-2.x users need to upgrade to 2.x before upgrading to 3.2.