Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
The Resource Portal for Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2016
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2016!
The world of data management is changing:
Big Data, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Object-relational bindings, RDF Stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things, and new approaches to concurrency control are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
These systems are referred to as “Operational Database Management Systems” (ODBMS).
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas. All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
ODBMS.org is celebrating 11 years this year and we would like to thank all sponsors for their continued support over the years.
Latest Posts from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- How the 11.5 million Panama Papers were analysed. Interview with Mar Cabra
- On Silos, Data Integration and Data Security. Interview with David Gorbet
- Democratizing the use of massive data sets. Interview with Dave Thomas.
- Database Challenges and Innovations. Interview with Jim Starkey
- Machines of Loving Grace. Interview with John Markoff.
- LinkedIn China new Social Platform Chitu. Interview with Dong Bin.
- On Data Governance. Interview with David Saul.
- On the Challenges and Opportunities of IoT. Interview with Steve Graves
- On Using HP Vertica. Interview with Eva Donaldson.
- On Data Interoperability. Interview with Julie Lockner.