Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
The Resource Portal for Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2017
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2017!
The world of data management is changing:
Big Data, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Object-relational bindings, RDF Stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things, and new approaches to concurrency control are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
These systems are referred to as “Operational Database Management Systems” (ODBMS).
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas. All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
ODBMS.org celebrated 11 years last year and we would like to thank all sponsors for their continued support over the years.
Latest Posts from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On Artificial Intelligence and Analytics. Interview with Narendra Mulani
- On the future of Data Warehousing. Interview with Jacque Istok and Mike Waas
- On Vertica and the new combined Micro Focus company. Interview with Colin Mahony
- On How Dataflow is transforming Risk Management: Interview with Devin Graham
- On Open Source Databases. Interview with Peter Zaitsev
- Gaia Mission maps 1 Billion stars. Interview with Uwe Lammers
- Big Data at UPS. Interview with Jack Levis.
- On Apache Ignite, Apache Spark and MySQL. Interview with Nikita Ivanov
- Internet of Things: Safety, Security and Privacy. Interview with Vint G. Cerf
- On the challenges and opportunities for the UK public sector. Interview with Sarbjit Singh Bakhshi