Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
The Resource Portal for Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2017
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2017!
The world of data management is changing:
Big Data, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Object-relational bindings, RDF Stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things, and new approaches to concurrency control are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
These systems are referred to as “Operational Database Management Systems” (ODBMS).
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas. All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
ODBMS.org celebrated 11 years last year and we would like to thank all sponsors for their continued support over the years.
Latest Posts from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On Digital labor: Technology, Challenges and Opportunities. Interview with Michael Henry
- On in-memory, key-value data stores. Ofer Bengal and Yiftach Shoolman
- High-performance Compliance Capture and Analytics Solution for Financial Institutions. Interview with Michael Hay and Oskar Mencer.
- On Data Analysis. Interview with Rob Winters
- Big Data and The Great A.I. Awakening. Interview with Steve Lohr
- New Gartner Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems. Interview with Nick Heudecker
- On fraud detection, Medicaid, and the insurance industry. Interview with Charles Kaminski Jr.
- How the 11.5 million Panama Papers were analysed. Interview with Mar Cabra
- On Silos, Data Integration and Data Security. Interview with David Gorbet
- Democratizing the use of massive data sets. Interview with Dave Thomas.