Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
The Resource Portal for Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2016
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2016!
The world of data management is changing:
Big Data, Analytical data platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Object-relational bindings, RDF Stores, Service platforms, and new approaches to concurrency control are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
These systems are referred to as “Operational Database Management Systems” (ODBMS).
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas.
All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
Latest Posts from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On the Industrial Internet of Things. Interview with Leon Guzenda
- On Artificial Intelligence and Society. Interview with Oren Etzioni
- On Big Data and Society. Interview with Viktor Mayer-Schönberger
- On Big Data Analytics. Interview with Shilpa Lawande
- On Dark Data. Interview with Gideon Goldin
- On Big Data and Analytics. Interview with John K. Thompson.
- Challenges and Opportunities of The Internet of Things. Interview with Steve Cellini
- On big data analytics. Interview with Ajay Anand
- On Fraud Analytics and Fraud Detection. Interview with Bart Baesens
- On Hadoop and Big Data. Interview with Lawrence Schwartz