Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
The Resource Portal for AI, Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2019
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2019!
The world of data management is changing:
Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas. All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
ODBMS.org is celebrating 15 years this year and we would like to thank all sponsors for their continued support over the years.
Latest Interviews from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On European Data Protection. Interview with Giovanni Buttarelli
- On Kubernetes. Interview with Eric Tune
- On gaining Knowledge of Diabetes using Graphs. Interview with Alexander Jarasch
- On SQL++ and Couchbase N1QL for Analytics. Interview with Mike Carey.
- On Learned Index Structures. Interview with Alex Beutel
- On in-database machine learning. Interview with Waqas Dhillon.
- Big Data and AI– Ethical and Societal implications
- On the Future of AI in Europe. Interview with Roberto Viola
- On Engagement Database. Interview with Ravi Mayuram
- On using AI and Data Analytics in Pharmaceutical Research. Interview with Bryn Roberts