Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
– The Resource Portal for AI, Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2020
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2020!
The world of data management is changing:
Artificial Intelligence,Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas. All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
ODBMS.org is celebrating 15 years this year and we would like to thank all sponsors for their continued support over the years.
Latest Interviews from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On Software Flight Recording Technology. Interview with Barry Morris
- On AI for Insurance and Risk Management. Interview with Sastry Durvasula
- On The Global AI Index. Interview with Alexandra Mousavizadeh
- On Kubernetes, Hybrid and Multi-cloud. Interview with Jonathan Ellis
- On Patient-driven Innovation. Interview with Amy Tenderich
- On Redis. Interview with Salvatore Sanfilippo
- On Innovation and Digital Technology. Interview with Rahmyn Kress
- On Video Analytics for Smart Cities. Interview with Ganesh Ananthanarayanan
- On MariaDB. Interview with Michael Widenius
- On LeanXcale database. Interview with Patrick Valduriez and Ricardo Jimenez-Peris