Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
The Resource Portal for Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2015
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2015!
The world of data management is changing:
Big Data, Analytical data platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Object-relational bindings, RDF Stores, Service platforms, and new approaches to concurrency control are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
These systems are referred to as “Operational Database Management Systems” (ODBMS).
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas.
All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
Latest Posts from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On Dark Data. Interview with Gideon Goldin
- On Big Data and Analytics. Interview with John K. Thompson.
- Challenges and Opportunities of The Internet of Things. Interview with Steve Cellini
- On big data analytics. Interview with Ajay Anand
- On Fraud Analytics and Fraud Detection. Interview with Bart Baesens
- On Hadoop and Big Data. Interview with Lawrence Schwartz
- In-Memory Database Technology for Telecom. Interview with Manjul Maharishi
- Big Data and the Networking industry. Interview with Oskar Mencer
- On Hadoop and Big Data. Interview with John Leach
- On Apache Flink. Interview with Volker Markl.