Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
The Resource Portal for Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2018
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2018!
The world of data management is changing:
Big Data, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Object-relational bindings, RDF Stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things, and new approaches to concurrency control are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
These systems are referred to as “Operational Database Management Systems” (ODBMS).
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas. All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
ODBMS.org celebrated 12 years last year and we would like to thank all sponsors for their continued support over the years.
Latest Interviews from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On using AI and Data Analytics in Pharmaceutical Research. Interview with Bryn Roberts
- On Using Blockchain and NoSQL at the German Federal Printing Office. Interview with Ilya Komarov
- On AI and Data Technology Innovation in the Rail Industry. Interview with Gerhard Kress
- On Using Graph Database technology at Behance. Interview with David Fox
- On Innovation. Interview with Scott McNealy
- On Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. Interview with Pedro Domingos
- On happiness and AI-powered journaling. Interview with Alon Halevy
- On Vertica in Eon Mode. Interview with Ben Vandiver
- On Time Series Analysis and Big Data. Interview with Andrei Gorine
- On RDBMS, NoSQL and NewSQL databases. Interview with John Ryan