Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
The Resource Portal for Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2016
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2016!
The world of data management is changing:
Big Data, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Object-relational bindings, RDF Stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things, and new approaches to concurrency control are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
These systems are referred to as “Operational Database Management Systems” (ODBMS).
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas.
All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
Latest Posts from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- Machines of Loving Grace. Interview with John Markoff.
- LinkedIn China new Social Platform Chitu. Interview with Dong Bin.
- On Data Governance. Interview with David Saul.
- On the Challenges and Opportunities of IoT. Interview with Steve Graves
- On Using HP Vertica. Interview with Eva Donaldson.
- On Data Interoperability. Interview with Julie Lockner.
- On Data Analytics and the Enterprise. Interview with Narendra Mulani.
- On data analytics for finance. Interview with Jason S.Cornez.
- Using NoSQL for Ireland’s Online Tax Research Database.
- On Big Data and Data Science. Interview with James Kobielus