Welcome to ODBMS.ORG!
– The Resource Portal for AI, Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
“The ODBMS.ORG portal is a mission-critical resource for any serious 21st century software professional. It is indispensable, and a key element in promoting state-of-the-art software craftsmanship.”
—Philippe Kahn, Technology Innovator and Entrepreneur.
ODBMS.ORG in 2019
A Wealth of Supporters Starts 2019!
The world of data management is changing:
Artificial Intelligence,Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Science, Analytical Data Platforms, Cloud platforms, Graphs Databases, In-Memory Databases, NewSQL databases, NoSQL data stores, Platforms for the Internet of Things are all hot topics both in industry and academia.
ODBMS.ORG offers educational resources in all of these new areas. All materials and downloads are free and anonymous.
ODBMS.org is celebrating 15 years this year and we would like to thank all sponsors for their continued support over the years.
Latest Interviews from ODBMS Industry Watch:
- On Video Analytics for Smart Cities. Interview with Ganesh Ananthanarayanan
- On MariaDB. Interview with Michael Widenius
- On LeanXcale database. Interview with Patrick Valduriez and Ricardo Jimenez-Peris
- On Digital Transformation, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, AI for the Financial Sector. Interview with Kerem Tomak
- On InterSystems Technology Vision. Interview with Scott Gnau
- On Databases and Non-Volatile Memory technologies. Interview with Joy Arulraj and Andrew Pavlo
- On the Database Market. Interview with Merv Adrian
- On Software Reliability. Interview with Barry Morris and Dale Vile.
- On European Data Protection. Interview with Giovanni Buttarelli
- On Kubernetes. Interview with Eric Tune