DATA-X: Videobook introduces query analytics for Apache Hadoop
- – DATA-X: Video Introduction to SQL This short video (5 minutes) is an introduction to SQL. SQL ( Structured Query Language) is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data held in a relational database management system (RDBMS), or for stream processing in a relational data stream management system (RDSMS). GO!
- – DATA-X: Video Introduction to Apache Hadoop This short video (5 minutes) is an introduction to Apache Hadoop and related projects. Apache Hadoop is an open-source software framework for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware. GO!
- – DATA-X: Video Introduction to SQL on Hadoop. Curious about SQL on Apache Hadoop? In less than 5 minutes, this video introduces basic concepts, explains why the industry is investing in various SQL-on-Hadoop efforts, and describes a few sample use cases. GO!
- –DATA-X: Video SQL on Hadoop – Creating Tables Introduction to techniques for creating SQL-based tables on popular Hadoop data storage mechanisms. Part of a larger video series for the open Data-X project. GO!
- – DATA-X: Video SQL on Hadoop: Populating Tables with Data Introduction to techniques for loading and inserting data into tables on Hadoop using SQL. Part of a larger video series for the open Data-X project. GO!
- DATA-X: Video SQL on Hadoop: Querying Tables Introduction to using SQL to query data stored in Apache Hadoop.
- Data-X: Video Using SerDes Introduces the use of SerDes (serializers / deserializers) for supporting SQL-based query access to non-traditional data stored in Apache Hadoop.
- DATA-X: Video Query Federation Introduction to SQL-based query federation technology, including support for relational and Apache Hadoop data sources.